Friday 6 March 2020

Ice cream

In tech the year 8's had a challenge of creating a new ice cream flavor. After making it we designed a poster on 'poster my wall' where there are so many different templates. The Year 8's had to learn how to use poster my wall. It was challenging trying to download my poster but I finally got there. It was a challenge coming up with a flavor but we eventually came up with an amazing one. There were 3 different flavors- Liana and I created peach and cinnamon with a hint of marshmallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.