Monday 10 June 2019

Blog profile 2019

Hi, my name is John. I go to Matawai School. I am in year 7. I live in a family of 6. I am Maori. I am from Gisborne. I am in Room 4. I have two sisters and one brother. I enjoy playing rugby with my sister and brother.  

I am good at math. I enjoy writing and reading. My challenge this year is to work faster to get my maths, writing and reading tasks  completed.  My challenge with maths is to work with decimals. Art is hard because I don't have a steady hand.

I am looking forward to attending the Master Kai challenge. This is a cooking challenge at the end of the term. My personal goal is to not stutter when I'm up on stage in the War Memorial Theatre at the ukulele underground concert. Our  ukulele teacher is taking two groups.  I am really looking forward to the concert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.