Tuesday 18 June 2019

My dream vehicle
My dream vehicle is a Lamborghini Urus but with a Bugatti Veyron engine and supercharger boosters with the strongest off road tyres.  They would be like monster truck tyres.

It has A-K 47’s on the front with rocket launchers on the back when you put it in to sport mode it puts car tyres on automatically. It can go 380 kilometres an hour in sport.

It has invisibility at night. My car can transform into a private Boeing 747. My car would have a giant light bar and it can shine 11 km ahead of me. It can transform into a giant mansion. It would have triple turbo boosters.

By John White
18/6/19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.