Thursday 21 May 2020

Mrs Allan

Today we had Mrs Allan who comes every Thursday and last year we were doing geometry and this year we are doing more fun stuff. Today we were given the task of making a time table of doing what ever we wanted with tasks we had to fit in dur the three blocks, but we had to read for 40 minutes and wrote about running and questions for 40 minutes and do maths for 20 minutes on print making and some other tasks in between. I started with Maths which was hard it was about. Next I did reading which was easy we did silent reading. After morning tea I did writing which was reasonably easy. Once I finished I did my genius moment and I have only just come up with it. In the afternoon I did reading online and posted my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi John
    Do you know I tried so hard at home to commentate Usain Bolts run, I recorded myself about 6 times but it still didn't work! I really enjoyed Mrs Allans day as well!
    Ma Te Wa
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    I had a great day with Mrs Allan as well. I really enjoyed the flexability of creating a timetable and doing everything in our own order. Did you enjoy creating your own timetable? I did and can't wait till next Thursday.
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,

    We are missing you today!! Did you enjoy organising your day, I liked seeing you work on your work independently, remember to ask lots of questions to give your work more depth.

    Mrs Allan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.