Monday 11 June 2018

Profile

Hi my name is John. I go to Matawai School and I’m in room 4 and I am a year 6. I live in a family of 6. I'm good at adrenaline writer. I like playing with my friends on the ropes.

Challenges are to write more detail. My goals in maths are to know my multiplication and division. My goals are also to write more detail and descriptive writing my adrenaline writing.

I'm looking forward to finishing my inquiry about my artist. My step-dad inspires me to be a farmer and a fencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.