Thursday 1 November 2018

imagine a night

Imagine a night… It all started on a gloomy foggy morning.

Imagine a night… When tiger’s turn into gorillas and the small cute animals into big giant scary animals.

Imagine a night… When A lion at night roaring as loud as I can be, tearing up my raw beef straight from a farm and the blood dripping from my mouth.

Imagine a night… All of a sudden this scary headless monster appeared out of nowhere and it had knifes all through it.

Imagine a night… I guessed it was afraid of the sunlight because it was trying to find a dark place to hide but of course it was walking into everything and anything.

Imagine a night… There was no one walking around, it was dead silence.

Imagine a night… I climbed up a ladder then fell into this pond thing.

3 comments:

  1. Hi John I'm Micheal I like your blog post it is an imagine story and spooky story I think it is better than mine.I loved that you added a good start and I like that you added a imagine a night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jhon im Riley from Pompallier school in the far north i am a year 6 boy i really like your imagine a night blog post i really like the words that you used like blood dripping from my mouth ka pai keep it up :D

      Delete
  2. Im really sorry John for the spelling mistake :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.