Friday 2 November 2018

Wellington Zoo

Wellington Zoo

It started on a gloomy foggy morning. I want to touch an elephant and also touch a tiger. I want to see gorillas, baboons, dingo and a scorpion. I am going to enjoy learning about the animals as well as going around at feeding time. But then I would want to be a animal at night then I looked outside it was night.

I want to be a lion at night roaring as loud as I can be, tearing up my raw beef straight from a farm and the blood dripping from my mouth. If the animals get let out I would hope that they had been feed otherwise I wouldn’t be there very long if they hadn’t been feed. There are so many interesting animals.

It was 5 o’clock in the morning. Then all of a sudden this scary headless monster appeared out of nowhere and it I guessed it was afraid of the sunlight because it was trying to find a dark place to hide but of course it was walking into everything and anything.     
had knifes all through it, had hawk talons as the front feet, paws and a body like a human.
My class had already left 10 hours ago but it was because I had gone to the bathroom. I came out, it was like it was abandoned. There was no one walking around, it was dead silence. So then I climbed up a ladder then fell into this pond thing. Next I climbed out and found this big furry animal. It was like a pillow so I fell right to sleep then I woke up and this is where I’m now.

By John White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.