Friday 2 November 2018

Reflective Symmetry


In room 4 we are learning about reflective symmetry we had to use foam shapes to make anything we wanted but we had to fold our rectangle piece of paper into quarters. Reflective symmetry means when you mirror your artwork it is the same in the mirror. You draw half of your shape on one side and the other on the other side. There was also rotational symmetry. I did reflective symmetry. I found a mistake so I had to take my time to fix it but in the end I got it all fixed by photocopying.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.